Captured Documents Related to Russia's 30th Division of Surface Ships
|Russian Defense Ministry photo taken from the Moskva on Feb 18, 2022|
Following up on an earlier report of the success of Ukraine's Cyber Forces in accessing the servers of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, here's a sampling of additional documents from the ones shared with Ukraine's Defense Intelligence Service.
They are related to the 30th Division of Surface Ships, formerly known as the 11th BASS in 2014 when it was also engaged in Russia's aggression against Ukraine and Crimea. The military unit number was 42948 until 2016 when it was changed to 84201.
The 30th Division of Surface Ships (VCH 84201) consists of:
- Missile Cruiser – Moskva ♦ Missiles: 16 x P-500/SS-N-12 Bazalt/Sandbox SSM; 8 x B303A VLS systems; 2 x Osa-MA Sam Systems ♦ Guns: 1 – Twin 130 mm / 70 cal. AK 130. DP; 6 – AK-630 CIWS Gatling Guns; 2 – 45 mm / 85 cal Gun
- Large Antisubmarine Ship – Kerch ♦ Missiles: 2 x 4 URK-5/SS-N-14 Rastrub/Silex SSM/ASW missiles; 2 Shtorm SAM systems; 2 Osa-M SAM systems ♦ Guns: 2 x 2 76.2 mm/59cal AK-726 DP; 4 x 6 30 mm AK-630 AA
- Patrol Ship – Smetlivyy ♦ Missiles: 2 x Uran; 2 Volna-M SAM systems ♦ Guns: 1 x 2 76.2 mm/59 cal DP AK-726
- Patrol Ship – Ladnyy ♦ Missiles: 4 URK-5/SS-N-14 Rasturb/Silex SSM/ASW missiles; 2 Osa-MA-2 SAM systems ♦ Guns: 2 dual 76.2 mm/59cal DP AK-726
- Patrol Ship – Pytlivyy ♦ Missiles: 4 URPK-5 Rasturb/SS-N-14 Siles SSM/ASW missiles; 2 Osa-MA-2 SAM systems ♦ Guns: 2 x 1 100 mm DP AK-100
Number and type of military personnel assigned
Morale and Psychological Assessment of Syrian Operations on Moskva's Crew
This is a detailed review of how the Moskva maintained crew morale during its deployment and operations in Syria. An English language machine translation of this report can be downloaded here.
Crew Members of Patrol Ship Ladnyy
Additional reports will be forthcoming soon. You can assist Ukraine by sharing news of the capture of sensitive Russian military information on your social media accounts and with journalists.
Post a Comment